Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sex, Lies & Videotape

Si me preguntan quien es mi hombre ideal... Graham Dalton! [James Spader - Mr. Grey in Secretary]

*** Mejor Escena - Español


*** Mejor Escena - Inglés


*** Climax [HD]


*** Lección De Vida!

"No, it's just, I, you know, I just think - right now I have one key and everything I own is in the car, and I just... I like that, you know? I mean, I just, if I get an apartment, that two keys, if I... get a job, you know, I might have to open or close, that's more keys, you know, buy some stuff, I'm afraid it's gonna get ripped off, or something, and I get more keys, and I just, I, you know, I just like having the one key, it's clean."

*** How Do You Like Being Married?

[No] Oh, I think it's fine!

*** Garbage


*** Not Into Sex


No comments:

Post a Comment