Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Dreamers

[Cortesía de PH]

"Everybody's got a father. But the fact that God doesn't exist... doesn't mean he can take his place."

"There's no such thing as love. There are only proofs of love." [Pierre Reverdy]


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*** Together

"I think you prefer when the word "together" means not "a million" but just two."

*** Parents

"It's not enough to ignore them. They should all be arrested, put on trial, confess their crimes... sent to the country for self-criticism and reeducation!"

*** I Love You [1]

- I love you, Isabelle.
- I love you too, Matthew.
- Yeah, but I really love you.
- I really, really love you too. We both do. Don't we, Theo?
- Oh, yeah.
- That's not what I wanted you to say.
- What do you want us to say?
- I wanted you to say you love me.
- We just did, Matthew.
- No, you said you love me too. I don't want you to say you love me too. I want you to say that you... love me.
- Oh, we love you, we love you, we love you.
- That's not right, either. You have to say it first.
- My God, Matthew. You already said it first.
- Why is that? Why am I always the first to say it?
- Oh, poor Matthew. Oh! We do love you very much.
- I don't want to be loved very much. I want to be loved.


*** I Love You [2]

- Théo.. wake up..
- What is it?
- I want you to listen to me.
- Why?
- Because! ...Théo
- Hm?
- I love you.
- Yeah me, I love you too.
- You love me too.. are you listening to me?..this.. this is forever.. right?
- What is forever?
- The two of us.. isn't it?
- Why, because Matthew said this?
- What did Matthew say?
- That we're monsters.
- I only want you to say that it's forever.. it's forever..
- Isa.. we'll talk about it tomorrow, okay? I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment