Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Notes from Underground

She grabs my hand, my hand is cold. "I can't see you die, work no more." I say nothing. I can't feel my feet, they're cold. Am I dying?... When you left me, I cried and it felt good. I wanna die alone, I don't wanna die with you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[1/7]


[2/7]


[3/7]


[4/7]


[5/7]


[6/7]


[7/7]


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*** From "Notes from Underground"

"I could not become anything; neither good nor bad; neither a scoundrel nor an honest man; neither a hero nor an insect. And now I am eking out my days in my corner, taunting myself with the bitter and entirely useless consolation that an intelligent man cannot seriously become anything, that only a fool can become something."

No comments:

Post a Comment