Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Death to Smoochy

Sweetest dark comedy EVER.

"Bastard Son of Barney! Die! Die, stuffed ball of fluff! Illegitimate Teletubbie! Die, you Muppet from hell! Die, you foam motherfucker!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*** Get You Off That Smack


*** My Stepdad's Not Mean, He's Just Adjusting


*** Best of Randolph


* "What are you, blind? It's a cock! It's not a rocket, you sick fuck! It's a cock! Look. It's a cock and balls! A dick! Chorizo and the huevos! It's a big stiffy! It's a penis! Penis maximus! A willie! A weenie! Mr. Jiggle Daddy! The one-eyed wonder weasel! Don't you see that? It's Jimmy and the twins. Rumple Foreskin. He made this. It's made from dil-dough."

* "Hello, little nipple-nibbler. The rhino's a Nazi!"

"- Don't touch me!
* Randolph!
- My name isn't Wandolph, it's Randolph!
* How does it feel to be voted the most hated man in America?
- In a country full of Neanderthals, I wear the fucking badge of honour!
* Nora Wells says you have an unhealthy obssession with Sheldon Mopes?
- I barely know that bitch okay. And she's been down on everything but the Titanic! She spreads like cream cheese for Sheldon!
* What about the rumours that you're mentally unbalanced?
- WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT?! I'm good again. I'm not mentally unbalanced! I'm on the same dosage I've always been on!
* Let me handle this. Listen, between my clients dwindling cash flow and he's mounting legal fees, he's sinking into a deep, psychotic depression.
- Someone grabbed my ass! Get away from me! Don't TOUCH ME!
* Oh, very nice!
- I've been shot! I'm bleeding! Salmonella. You're a lawyer, that's salmonella! Someone touched my ass!"


No comments:

Post a Comment