Saturday, April 30, 2011

Mr. Nobody

[Cortesía de St.]

"I always liked fish. I never thought that one day they would like me too."

"On that day, I would make a lot of silly decisions. One; I will never leave anything to chance again. Two; I will marry the girl on my motorcycle. Three; I'll be rich. Four; we'll have a house. A big house, painted yellow, with a garden. And two children, Paul and Michael. Five; I'll have a convertible. A red convertible! And a swimming pool, I'll learn to swim. Six; I will not stop until I succeed!"

"I talked to you so much when you weren't there, it's strange for me to talk to you for real."

"Before he was unable to make a choice because he didn't know what would happen. Now that he knows what will happen, he is unable to make a choice."


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*** Pigeon Superstition

*** Angels of the Oblivion

*** Birth


*** Bravo!


*** Choices
"You have to make the right choice. As long as you don't choose, everything remains possible."

*** Break-up

*** L O V E. [1]

*** L O V E. [2]

*** Quantum Physics and Philosophy

No comments:

Post a Comment