Friday, July 30, 2010

Korn

[Se ponen máscaras porque cantan como niñas.]

***Dead

All I want in life is to be happy (happy).
It seems funny to me.
How fucked things can be.
Everytime I get head.
I feel more dead.

***Am I Going Crazy

Am I going crazy?
Am I going insane and dazed?
Am I too lost to face this?
And what will it cost to escape?
Nothing is right.
I am so scared.

***For You [To My Mother.]

This shit right here is for you.
On your faces I can see.
You all think it's up on me.
I'm about to break.
This is my fate?
Am I still doomed to a life?
Of misery and hate.

You would have never known.
What I've done for you.
What you may put me through.
I'd do it for you.
I could have never lived.
If it wasn't for you.

***Wish You Could Be Me

I am going insane.
This shit is all about pain.
I cannot retain as the shit oozes out my brain.
I wish you could be me.
And then as you would see.
How tired I am.
And how she kept the best of me.
At least you could look at me.
While you are raping me.
You are taking my life.
And sellin it tee hee.
Why should I complain.
At least it helps my pain.
I am very cool now.
And it doesn't blot my fame.
I am going insane.
This shit is all about pain.
I cannot retain as the shit oozes out my brain.
Wish you could be me.
And then as you would see.
How tired I am.
And how you kept the best of me.
At least you couldn't look at me.
While you're raping me.
At least you couldn't look at me.
While you're raping me.
You fuckin' pussy!

***Falling Away From Me

Hey, I'm feeling tired
My time is gone today
You flirt with suicide
Sometimes that's OK
Do what others say
I'm here standing hollow
Falling away from me, falling away from me

Day, is here fading
That's when I'm insane
I flirt with suicide
Sometimes kills the pain
I can't always say
'It's gonna be better tomorrow'
Falling away from me, falling away from me.

(Chorus)
Beating me down, beating me, beating me down,
Down, into the ground, screaming so sound,
Beating me, beating me, down, down
Into the ground

(falling away from me) It's spinning round and round
(falling away from me) It's lost and can't be found
(falling away from me) It's spinning round and round
(falling away from me) Slow it down

(Chorus)

Twisting me, they won't go away
So I pray, go away

Life's falling away from me,
Its falling away from me,
Life's falling away from me, FUCK!

(Chorus)

(falling away from me) Beating me down
(falling away from me) Beating me, beating me
(falling away from me) Down, down
(falling away from me) Into the ground, screaming so sound
(falling away from me) Beating me, beating me, down, down
(falling away from me) Into the ground

***Freak On A Leash

Something takes a part of me.
Something lost and never seen.
Everytime I start to believe,
Something's raped and taken from me... from me.
Life's got to always be messing with me. (You wanna see the light)
Can't they chill and let me be free? (So do I)
Can't I take away all this pain. (You wanna see the light)
I try to every night, all in vain... in vain.
Sometimes I cannot take this place.
Sometimes it's my life I can't taste.
Sometimes I cannot feel my face.
You'll never see me fall from grace
Something takes a part of me.
You and I were meant to be.
A cheap fuck for me to lay
Something takes a part of me.
Feeling like a freak on a leash. (You wanna see the light)
Feeling like I have no release. (So do I)
How many times have I felt diseased? (You wanna see the light)
Nothing in my life is free... is free
Chorus

Boom na da mmm dum na ema
Da boom na da mmm dum na ema

GO!
So...fight! something on the... dum na ema
Fight...some things they fight
So...something on the... dum na ema
Fight...some things they fight
Fight...something of the... dum na ema
No...some things they fight
Fight...something of the... dum na ema
Fight...some things they fight

[Chorus]

Part of me...
Oh...

***Dead Bodies Everywhere

Come on, step inside, and you will realize.
Tell me what you need, tell me what to be.
What's your vision?
You'll see, what do you expect of me?
I cant live that lie.

[Chorus:]
Hey!
I've sick mom,
With a fucked dad.
Dealing with your life.
Dead bodies everywhere.
You!
Really want me to be a good son. Why?
You make me feel like no one.

Let me strip the plain, let me not give in.
Free me of your life, inside my heart dies.
Your dreams never achieved, don't lay that shit on me.
Let me live my... life.

[Chorus]

You want me to be, something I can never ever be! [x2]

[Chorus]

Dead bodies everywhere! [x8]

No comments:

Post a Comment