Monday, August 21, 2023

Canciones del alma

Do it all again, New Build


I'm not human at all, Sleep Party People


Heartbeats, The Knife


Arcadia, Apparat


Marble house, The Knife


Elastic heart, FKA Twigs


In this shirt - The Irrepressibles


Silent nights, Scott Matthew


Nos vamos juntos, Caifanes


What do you want from me, Pink Floyd


Where I end and you begin, Radiohead


Colouring of Pigeons, The Knife


I know it's over, The Smith


One hit, The Knife


The less I know the better, Tame Impala


Innerbloom, Rufus du Sol


Bailando con mi virginidad, Porter


Pneumonia, Bjork


Life is a pigsty - Morrisey

Asleep - The Smiths



Shed my skin, D'Note



Walking in my shoes, Depeche mode


Midnight city, M83 & Trentemoller


 Wo bist du - Rammstein


Toma jabón pa' que laves, Daniel Santos


Lo siento bb, Bad Bunny


Solo de mí, Bad Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment