Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Rosario Tijeras

*** Trailer


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*** I Feel Love - Donna Summer

Ooh it's so good, it's so good
it's so good, it's so good
it's so good
Ooh I'm in love, I'm in love,
I'm in love, I'm in love
I'm in love
Ooh I feel love, I feel love
I feel love, I feel love
I feel love
I feel love
I feel love
I feel love
Ooh fall and free, fall and free
fall and free, fall and free
fall and free
Ooh you and me, you and me
you and me, you and me
you and me
Ooh I feel love, I feel love
I feel love, I feel love
I feel love
I feel love
I feel love
I feel love
I feel love

*** Rosario Tijeras - Juanes

Y se llamaba Rosario
Del barrio era la manda más
Con su pistola en la mano
Siempre lista pa’matar
En odios y desengaños
Rosario era la number one
Nunca amó ni la amaron

Y en sus ojos siempre el dolor existió
Todo fue porque en su niñez
Un malpa_ la violó y ella se vengó

Era Rosario Tijeras
La de pistola, espejito y labial
En su cartera siempre llena de vicio
Sexo, balas, placer y dolor
Las de las mil y una vidas
Bam bam bam! Rosario
La que nunca amó ni la amaron

Y en sus ojos siempre el dolor existió
y todo fue porque en su niñez
Un malpa_ la violó y ella se vengó

Y confundió el amor
Fue una bala lo que entró en su corazón
Nunca jamás lloró
Y en su alma siempre un llanto se escuchó
De tantos que mató
Uno vino mal herido y se vengó
Rosario así murió
Y en el cementerio nadie la lloró.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*** Bloodsport - Sneaker Pimps

I want to be a kid again
Combed down hair and Sunday best
See me staying out bunking school
Knowing wrong from right just rules

I wish I'd never seen your face
"Better door than window" phase
I need an echo not your praise
Straying from the point you nailed

My mother
my mother
my mother never told

My mother
my mother
my mother never told me
Love is just a bloodsport

Sex and love is not a game
A game is something you can win
And maybe something kind of fun
Cause love is just a bloodsport, son

No comments:

Post a Comment