Sunday, July 24, 2011

Good Will Hunting

[English]


"Don't put your shit on me when you're the one's who's afraid. You are afraid of me, you're afraid I won't love you back. You know what? I'm afraid too. Fuck it! I wanna give it a shot then at least I'm honest with you."


"I can't stand that look in your eye. Ya know, that condescending, embarrassed look. You think I'm a failure. I know who I am, and I'm proud of what I do. I was a conscientious choice, I didn't fuck up! And you and your cronies think I'm some sort of pity case."


"It's not about you. It's not your fault. Fuck them, okay?"

[Spanish]


"You don't know about real loss, 'cause it only occurs when you've loved something more than you love yourself."


"No goodbye. No see you later. No nothing. You just left. I don't know much, but I know that."

No comments:

Post a Comment