Thursday, January 21, 2010

M83

Hay un sonido para TODO lo que conocemos.

*** Moon Child

They say I made the moon, everything was in the dark
No memories at all, just a tiny freezing wind in my back
As I was sitting there singing a song they had never heard before
Suddenly, a voice told me keep on singing little boy
And raise your arms in the big black sky
Raise your arms the highest you can, so the whole universe will glow

My first vision was a bush growing down the river
And I couldn't stop crying, something was missing
I realized I was in love with a voice, I called it, again and again
But all I heard was the echo in the light

*** Too Late

I look into your eyes
Diving into the ocean
I look into your eyes
Falling!

Like a wall of stars
We are ripe to fall

And if you are a ghost
I'll call your name again
And if you are a ghost
I'll call your name...

You, always.

*** Couleurs


*** On A White Lake Near


*** By The Kiss


*** Staring Me [I'm Just Waiting For You]


*** Be Wild


*** We Own The Sky

Each shade of blue
Is kept in our eyes
Keep blowing and lightning
Because we own the sky

Secrets from the winds
Burnt stars crying

Soft soft or cruel
Can't we change our minds?
We kill what we build
Because we own the sky

Secrets from the winds
Burnt stars crying
So many moons here
Lost wings floating

It's coming, it's coming on! (x2)
What's coming?
What's coming now? (x2)

It's coming from the sky
It's coming from the wind

*** Lower Your Eyelids To Die With The Sun


No comments:

Post a Comment